In case of a slip and fall accident:
- Immediately determine what caused you to fall and report the accident to management and /or security. If you do
not know what caused you to fall, chances are you will not be able to pursue a claim.
- Ask for a copy of the accident report (if they refuse, make note of who took the report). Do not sign an accident
report unless they agree to provide you a copy.
- You will need to document your injuries so ask management to call EMS.
Dog Bite |
- Once you have left the premises, do not
speak to anyone before you consult an attorney
and do not allow your conversation to be tape
- Keep your shoes and clothing as evidence.
- Offer the establishment, or anyone who calls
you later on, the name and telephone number of
- Contact our office as soon as possible. The
call is free and there are no out-of-pocket
expenses if you choose to have us represent
Call Toll Free:
New York State Personal Injury Law
26 North Main Street
New Hartford Office
107 Genesee Street
New Hartford, NY 13413
129 Oneida Street
Oneonta, NY 13820
109 Main Street
Oneida, NY 13421
303 Erie Blvd West
Rome, NY 13440
P.O Box 705